About The Bayou
The restaurant was opened in Feb 21st, 1991 in the Westchester Area - Mount Vernon, New York.
Specializes in authentic Cajun food, hot spicy sauces and strong drinks, absolutely incredible nightly live music shows.
We are always happy to have you at our restaurant.
Come in, join us and have a fun!
Food & Sauces
The Bayou entire Cajun cuisine menu is available for you any day and time offering the best Mudbug Mania, Alligator Sausages, Po’Boys, Fried Oyster and even Deep Fried Pickles.
Let the Bayou cater your next special event. Any size party from 20 up to 2000 people.
A list of 100 hot and spicy sauces available for your purchase.Stop by, try them and get some for yourself!
The Bayou Events
- Fat Tuesdays
- Fat Taco Tuesday!!
- Wednesdays VooDoo Nights
- Food and beverage specials
- Karaoke and Oysters every Thursday, no cover
- Sundays Brunch
- Try our famous Southeastern style brunch.
- Live Music Friday & Saturday Nights
- We are happy to have the top Blues and Zydeco artists in the Northeast at the Bayou evenings to provide you with the best live music experience.